Why cant I get these droid apps on my Boost Mobil Nexus 1

godsondov

Reaction score
It Started With Silent Snap Camera, now the list goes on, Sixteen bars, track factory recorder and freestyle kings all are driod apps but yet when I Scan the barcode to download them the market cant find these apps? Ill pay for them no problem but my phone cant get them? wtf part ofthe game is that? here is the site I found the apps on... click link below
SixTeen Bars - Mobile Studio for Android

OP
G

godsondov

Reaction score
I found Sixteen bars On ********** great app by the way you can upload and intrumental off your sd card and flow over it exactly what I was looking for... but its doo-doo I cant download it off the market I would of paid for it too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So when you search on the Market (not QR code but actually typing in the search) nothing comes up?

Is your Nexus running 2.2?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I found Sixteen bars On ********** great app by the way you can upload and intrumental off your sd card and flow over it exactly what I was looking for... but its doo-doo I cant download it off the market I would of paid for it too.

This is your only warning about posting where to get paid apps for free.
Next time will be a permanent vacation.

D

daviedave86

Seriously, we shouldn't talk about piratebay and all there other p2p leaching sites, droid developers work so hard on these apps

Sent from my droid using Tapatalk

forkup

Reaction score
Agreed 100%, android apps are normally far cheaper than blackberry or windows mobile apps to begin with. A huge percentage are only 99¢. If we want to see more good apps then we need to support the developers and pay for the apps...nuff said!!

OP
G

godsondov

Reaction score
So when you search on the Market (not QR code but actually typing in the search) nothing comes up?

Is your Nexus running 2.2?
yes i typed it in and nothing came up.. I dont know what im running the phone is brand new...

OP
G

godsondov

Reaction score
yes sir i wasnt trying to hurt anyone