Which Tablet seems best?

Jer

Reaction score
I used a T91 today and I would w/o a doubt choose that out of the list here. As much as I love my Droid as a phone the OS is just too buggy for me to want a tablet powered by the same OS. I prefer a nice Windows based platform for that task and maybe after a year or two it might be a different story once Android has some more time to mature the OS and work out the bugs. The T91 is a great device as far as features versus price.

EARL97850

Reaction score
The tablet war just keeps getting bigger.

Which one...which one?

Cya

m21knight

Reaction score
The hardware on the iPad is amazing...If you could actually use the hardware to its full capibility...Maybe Hack the iPad to run Android? :icon_ devil:

m21knight

Reaction score
Have you seen an iPhone running android? I haven't

Nope...I don't see why one couldn't make it work though...Apple uses really great hardware and seems like it would be a good match with Android.

wsbsteven

Reaction score
In the future, if you want us to compare some products at least make the comparison fair between them. I mean the only two I know anything about are the Vega and the Lenovo.

The first product has ~15 sentences of description text and 4 pictures.
The second has ~4 sentences, 1 picture, and 1 review link.
The third has 3 pictures (which I understand were added later as the first pic(s) posted weren't even the product represented), and no descriptive text.
The fourth has 2 pictures and a product link only.

If you are going to hold a bias don't make it so obvious unless you want to be known as a fanboy.