Which Keyboard do you use?

HayWire

Reaction score
I used swype for alittle and right now I went back to stock.. Swype is great for my off days and what not but when I'm at work swype actually takes longer (for me) then pressing the buttons on the regular keyboard would. I would love an option (maybe I just missed it) turn turn swype off but it seemed to me once I enabled it I couldnt go back to stock (again, probably just wasn't looking right..

My question is, what keyboard do you guys like best?

jussumguy88

Reaction score
I seem to do what u do. For some reason I find myself switching up depending on how I'm feeling Or what I'm doing. Recently I've been using swype. I may go back to stock one day. Lol

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
H

HayWire

Reaction score
I seem to do what u do. For some reason I find myself switching up depending on how I'm feeling Or what I'm doing. Recently I've been using swype. I may go back to stock one day. Lol

Was wondering if I was the only one lol!

pmurray633

Reaction score
I use the stock one, I got used to Swype with my D1, but then I got the DX and I like the regular keyboard a lot better.

Reaction score
I mainly use swype, but for longer periods of typing I'll use the regular keyboard. there is an app on xda called keyboard manager that will let you set which keyboard to use based on the orientation of the phone.

PhilD

Reaction score
i switched from Swype to Arrows Keyboard for the awesome joystick cursor control built into the main keyboard

StormyHeather

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S21
Twitter
GAPeachHeather
I like Swype. I started using it when I had my Eris. It was kinda weird at first, but I think it is easier for me. I also"type" faster with it. If you learn some of the tips and tricks it can make the Swype experience better.

showertile

Reaction score
I've been using Thumb Keyboard. You can theme and resize amongst other things. Was trying desperately to love swype but its not practical for real life use.

DROOIID

Reaction score
I have an og Droid and I searched HTC keyboard for moto Droid apk on Google. Found one and downloaded it, think its ported not sure though.... works good, free, and customizable. I can look up the link if anyone wants it.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

tab812

Reaction score
I use thickbuttons!!!

pjniez

Reaction score
I started using Swype not too long ago on my Droid 1 and stuck with it when I got the Droid X. I think it is fun to use. Sometimes I can't seem to Swype a word or two and I end up just banging it out using the Swype keyboard. I really like the special keyboard in Swype that gives you the ability to edit and move the cursor around with ease.

The one thing that took me a while to get used to in Swype is that I have to be a much better speller than on the stock keyboard!

dAi

Reaction score
Smart keyboard pro
It has the .com button

Mont

Reaction score
I started using Swype not too long ago on my Droid 1 and stuck with it when I got the Droid X. I think it is fun to use. Sometimes I can't seem to Swype a word or two and I end up just banging it out using the Swype keyboard. I really like the special keyboard in Swype that gives you the ability to edit and move the cursor around with ease.

The one thing that took me a while to get used to in Swype is that I have to be a much better speller than on the stock keyboard!

My thoughts exactly some days I seem to go flawlessly then other times it takes me 3 or 4 times to get the word right then I have to punch it in which defeats the speed purpose of it