Where's my status/notification bar?

tuffD1

Reaction score
I first installed Peter Alfonso GPA16, was really neat and no problems. Switched to MIUI version, had problems and went back to gpa16. Almost everything is great except my notification/status bar is no longer up top(3G,Batt). I made calls, so I still have a signal/service. Is it still hiding somewhere in my DROID?

Sent from my beat up Droid

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Are you using a homescreen replacement that is hiding the notification bar? I.E. ADW, launcherpro?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
tuffD1

tuffD1

Reaction score
No Sir. I did not make any changes of any kind, other then just switching rom

OP
tuffD1

tuffD1

Reaction score
Also, no indication of who's calling. Just noticed that when I got a call, so it let it ring and there was no missed call noticed either.

OP
tuffD1

tuffD1

Reaction score
Threw up some widgets for Batt, Signal & Clock. Just need to find something for text, missed calls also light notifications. Any suggestions?

legalkill

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z Force
Did you do a data wipe before going back?

SlammedDime

Reaction score
To push it a step further, did you wipe data, cache, and dalvik after switching back to GPA16 from MIUI?

OP
tuffD1

tuffD1

Reaction score
Yes to all the above :) here's the deal, I went from gpa16 to miui1.3.25. There were bad camera problems with 1.3. Went back to gpa16 cuz it was pretty sweet. Then I had ZERO notifications of any kind, in addition to the missing status bar up top. Gave miui another shot cuz its easy to download from my droid ;) so far, 1.7.15 is working GREAT! Started out slow maybe cuz it needed to warm up, but I went thru every nook and cranny to test everything. No problems. All in all, maybe it was just a glitch of some sort. But I will try out the new liquid rom (yikes)

OP
tuffD1

tuffD1

Reaction score
And thank you all so much for the help. This noob is learning quick.