where to copy music files when no memory card

fachhoch

Reaction score
I copied music files from my computer to razor downloads folder , I dont have a memory card , I want to play all these music files , but razor does not let me select multiple files,
I tried vcasr music that does not let me add files from downloads folder, Please advice me what folder should I copy music files whan I dont have internal memory card.

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Connect the phone to your computer. Pull down the notification bar. Tap "USB Connection." Make sure USB Mass Storage is selected and then tap OK. Either your computer will have prompted you to choose what you want to do with the connected device, or you can find it under Computer with the rest of your drives (if you're using Windows). On mine, there is a drive called MOT. This is the user accessible internal storage on the phone. Open that up. Create a new folder called Music. Put your music in there. After disconnecting the phone from the computer, the phone will re-read the internal storage, and your music should be accessible through any music player that you have installed.

Last edited:
OP
F

fachhoch

Reaction score
Connect the phone to your computer. Pull down the notification bar. Tap "USB Connection." Make sure USB Mass Storage is selected and then tap OK. Either your computer will have prompted you to choose what you want to do with the connected device, or you can find it under Computer with the rest of your drives (if you're using Windows). On mine, there is a drive called MOT. This is the user accessible internal storage on the phone. Open that up. Create a new folder called Music. Put your music in there. After disconnecting the phone from the computer, the phone will re-read the internal storage, and your music should be accessible through any music player that you have installed.
Aim using the default player it does not play the next file automatically i select a file to play the player just plays that why can't it play all the files in music folder