Where is the select all when trying to delete texts on ICS - Razr Maxx

jeter10

Reaction score
Hi folks,

I was able to update my Droid Razr Maxx yesterday morning and I love it. I used to be able to go to the text screen and press menu, select all and then delete all texts and conversations to different people. Now that I have ICS, I press menu and I either can select messaging settings or to online album. What am I missing? I don't want to have to go to each text, select it and then delete as that's a waste of time. I've googled my question and can't find any answer to this problem I'm having.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!:biggrin:

ItoBoiii

Reaction score
Hi! Instead of selecting all, you just long press any of the conversations you want to delete, the start clicking the others you would like to delete to. Somewhat like a check list.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Droid Forums

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Hi! Instead of selecting all, you just long press any of the conversations you want to delete, the start clicking the others you would like to delete to. Somewhat like a check list.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Droid Forums

Actually, once you select one, then tap at the top of the screen where it says "1 selected", and a menu will pop up asking "Select all", or "Unselect all". The trash can at the right is the delete. :biggrin:

OP
J

jeter10

Reaction score
Thank you so very much. I knew there had to be an easy way to do it but I couldn't figure it out.

Thanks again!

dancedroid