Where is the root!?!?

Kahij

Reaction score
Hey guys I know I'm not the only one waiting.for root. Really appreciate those of you who.are working on this. Looking for an update of when it will be ready.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Guchi

Reaction score
i know what your saying... i sold my moto droid and am wanting to get certain things back on the inc.

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Some HTC Devices (like the Eris) took months to root, so you guys shouldn't hold your breath. Just check Android Central/Phandroid a few times a day.

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
When I got my droid, root sure wasn't a definite thing, but you are right, if you want a device that can be rooted for sure then wait until it is before making a purchase.

Tough decision though. Would I trade my root abilities for what I've read to be a vastly superior camera? I just might if it was renew time.

As for a notice of when the htc-inc is rooted, there probably is no need to ask folks to post such a notice :)

jasonb

Reaction score
coming from a rooted and overclocked Droid, i am not sure if i want to root when it becomes an option. i like the stability of the phone as it is. my rooted droid was definitely not as stable as my Incredible.

adrynalyne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Hmmm, I can tell you that my own rom is more stable than stock Incredible ;)

I find it funny they forgot to add the accessibility programs with the phone. I bet someone got their butt chewed for that. Maybe it will expedite an update.