Where in U.S. or U.K can I buy cheap used unlocked smartphones for re-sell?

alldruns

Reaction score
Pls does any1 know where I can buy used, clean & cheap smartphones / tablets / blackberry in d U.S. or U.K? I know of eBay.com & swappa.com but d price sometimes seems not so cheap for re-sell esp when considering additional cost of shipping down to my country. Moreso, one may not get up to 2 to 3 pieces of d same type of phone there.

Just going into mini importation. Will like to start with about 10 to 30 pieces.

Thanks for helping out asap.

Last edited:
OP
A

alldruns

Reaction score
I will also appreciate if you can get me links for buying cheap & used laptops too for re-sell. Thanks in adv.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Welcome to the forum!
Used is pretty difficult. Buying a device to turn around and resell it (in order to be profitable) is going to take quite a bit of legwork on your end.
You might do a Google search in your area or check your local classifieds. It's a tough business to make money in, but good luck!

OP
A

alldruns

Reaction score
Thanks cr6. Let me clarify that in my part of d world, brand new middle & high-end smartphones esp. Blackberry are quite expensive & only a class of d population can comfortably afford it. Meanwhile, to still have d feel, majority prefer used smartphones such as directly imported frm either U.K. or U.S. simply because of d quality & decency of usage. They are also relatively cheaper. Ok.

So pls anyone wt info of websites that deal on this should pls help out. Thnks.

Last edited:

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Some of our Supporting Vendors sell flagship phones like the new OnePlus One. They do have pricing for multiple units. Check the bottom part of our Forum page.

OP
A

alldruns

Reaction score
@jeffrey. Thnks. Pls what do u mean by flagship phones?

Pls also help me with some of d links u referred to. Thnks in adv.

OP
A

alldruns

Reaction score
Thnks Jeff once again.

I got some stuffs there really but I still want to have some branded names in smartphones, tablets, laptops, etc. More links is appreciated.

OP
A

alldruns

Reaction score
@xeene. Thanks for d link. Yeah, something like that.

I wish I have links like this for other brand of laptops as well as smartphones/tablets, etc. Pls keep the info coming.

Thanks all in adv.