When backing out of the play store

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I often get a notification.. android.process.media has stopped. It does nothing... and goes away after clearing it...but after a fdr...it goes away.. only to come back later..

Its not a problem obviously, because it doesn't effect anything... but it is annoying..

Does it happen with anybody else? Just curious...

OP
94lt1

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Of course I have :) first thing I did :).

Its an ongoing thing.. I thought if the sdcard-ext being the issue... so I swapped in a new one... no change.. fun fun.

Last edited:

Daballa

Reaction score
Haven't got that message yet. If it had anything to do with cache I have History Eraser set to clear cache everytime I wake up my phone. I also clear internal cache weekly as I am anal about things bogging down even though they haven't yet. I know most of you do these things also so I don't know if it's a cache issue. Might be a particular app running in the background that isn't playing nicely with isc.

OP
94lt1

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Haven't got that message yet. If it had anything to do with cache I have History Eraser set to clear cache everytime I wake up my phone. I also clear internal cache weekly as I am anal about things bogging down even though they haven't yet. I know most of you do these things also so I don't know if it's a cache issue. Might be a particular app running in the background that isn't playing nicely with isc.

Me too... my phone stays clean and clear of junk and clutter... ocd lol