Whats with my Droid??

MotrolaDroid

Reaction score
Ok Heres The Problem...... Simple Every time i plug it in it says "Battery To Low To Program" and it wont charge . is there anyway to fix this

OP
M

MotrolaDroid

Reaction score
Stock wall charger or through usb?

It does that when i connect it using a wall charger , But when connect it to a usb to my computer it doesnt turn on the charging light comes on:motdroidvert:

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
How long have you left it on the wall for?.....in a normal state, not in recovery or the bootloader.

OP
M

MotrolaDroid

Reaction score
How long have you left it on the wall for?.....in a normal state, not in recovery or the bootloader.

What do you mean in normal state i cant get it out of recovery or bootloader mode (how do i get it out of bootloader mode mode)

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
Bootloader and recovery are two different things. Sounds like you are in bootloader. Go ahead and pull your battery for a little while. Then put it back in and plug your phone into the wall charger for a while and see if it will charge. Failing that, you might have to get a battery only charger or find a friend with a droid to charge your battery for you.

good luck

OP
M

MotrolaDroid

Reaction score
Bootloader and recovery are two different things. Sounds like you are in bootloader. Go ahead and pull your battery for a little while. Then put it back in and plug your phone into the wall charger for a while and see if it will charge. Failing that, you might have to get a battery only charger or find a friend with a droid to charge your battery for you.

good luck
ok well i didnt have a friend with a droid or a wall charger but get this : i plugged it in the computer to charge left it plugged in overnight and BAM!! it turned on i was playing with it and taking pictures and stuff and then when i tried to take a video it crashed rebooted and brought me back to : Bootloader 2c.7c Battery OK to Program Connect USB Data Cable .......................... back to square one i guess. can i reflash the firmware or somthing pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease help me:motdroidvert:

:iphone: VS.:motdroidvert:=dancedroid dancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroid:blackdroid: