What's the first Samsung Galaxy S4 accessory you are going to pick up?

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
I'm digging the Home Sync Device but a case will go on it right away. lol

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Not sure if I''ll be getting a case for this phone? Ahh, who am I kidding. I bought 4 cases for my Nexus and will probably do the same for this one. :D

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Not sure if I''ll be getting a case for this phone? Ahh, who am I kidding. I bought 4 cases for my Nexus and will probably do the same for this one. :D
You know how chicks like to buy 3,000 pairs of shoes? That's how I am with phone cases :)

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
You know how chicks like to buy 3,000 pairs of shoes? That's how I am with phone cases :)

Haha me too. I have 2 or 3 Gnex cases in a drawer that doesn't even get used. I should donate them lol

jspradling7

Reaction score
I settled on this style of case long ago with the Droid Charge. I've continued to use them with the Rezound, GNex and S3 and they just work for me. Having the kickstand comes in handy and they make gripping the phone better. I even have one for the Note 2 but it's too big and heavy for this style and the belt clip fails if you bump into something. My wife has the Note 2 now so it doesn't matter. This will be the first thing I get for the S4.

Amazon.com: Aduro Shell Holster Combo Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 with Kick-Stand & Belt Clip (AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, US Cellular & Sprint): Cell Phones & Accessories