What is the difference?

DROOIID

Reaction score
I believe that's for the milestone and the one that is found here is ported from that. The milestone and the MOTO Droid are almost the same phone. Anyone correct me if I am wrong

Sent from my OG Droid, fresh MIUI

magiman7

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
The developers who translate the miui.com rom into English split into two groups, miuiandroid.com and miui.us I was porting for the droid when the split occurred and I personally decided to use the miui.us sources for my ports.

The devs at miuiandroid wanted to make a port of their translations, so TreyM asked me for help in porting their translations and I showed him what I was doing. TP4Bama and I are both continuing to port for the Droid, but we are using Miui.us translations.

The primary location for these ports for each translation is on their respective sites. droidforums is obviously a neutral site and I have no problem with each port being discussed here. When discussing the different ports, you may want to be clear about which version you are using. The ports are similar and use the same miui.com base, but different options can / will be included with each one.

I am happy with what TP4Bama and I have come up with, and I believe we should have our port(s) available tonight.