What are the must have awesome apps

want a droid

Reaction score
I got my droid 2 a week ago and still tryna figure it all out. Just want to know what are some of the must have apps.

I got the bar code scanner which I absolutely love. Are there any other awesome apps like that?

Harddrive

Reaction score
i like Trapster, Alchemy, Bartender, Bump, Currency Converter, Deskbell, NFL Mobile, SiriusXM Online, RealCalc, Three Stooges Soundboard, Tricorder, and United States Constitution.

Dragoro

Reaction score
Beautiful home, Touiteur, google voice, Pure Calendar, Trillian (have to get at the trillian website, its not in the market), Droid-Life (to keep up on latest android news), Fox news, Craigsnotification (great way to search craigslist), Google Earth (just because its cool).

gmmurphy

Reaction score
google sky, dropbox, orb, rom mgr, tiny dvr, chrome to phone, aldiko, vlc, wheres my droid and moto torch. 10 of my most useful applications.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Throw in Astro for file management. Also BT File Transfer, Bloo (for Facebook) and Scanner Radio.

If you have videos there is Act 1 Video Player or RockPlayer.

Others are System Panel, WeatherBug Elite (or Rainy Days) and aCar (for car records). Note Everything is pretty good too for notes and such.

mindytyson3

Reaction score
i like Trapster, Alchemy, Bartender, Bump, Currency Converter, Deskbell, NFL Mobile, SiriusXM Online, RealCalc, Three Stooges Soundboard, Tricorder, and United States Constitution.

This alchemy you said is it like the alchemy game on yahoo.com?

If not oh well. Thanks.

pool_shark

Reaction score
They aren't must have apps, but I like Dolphin HD browser, vcast song ID, handcent SMS, NPR news, iheartradio, documents to go, meebo IM, no lock, SDrescan, Vignette.

jmonte345

Reaction score
My favorites are Launcher Pro, Beautiful Widgets, SMS Popup, and Root Explorer.

I use TV Listings quite a bit too.