1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

What am I doing wrong? Low Quadrant score..

Discussion in 'HTC Rezound' started by darkn3ss, Jul 11, 2012.

1. darkn3ss

darkn3ss New Member

Hello,
    I first wish to extend my thanks to everyone who posts information on this site. Used it a lot with my D2. And now with my rezound.

I ran quadrant after unlocking and rooting GB and only got a 1915 score with that. Just installed the latest leak of ICS. Did a quadrant after freezing a lot of the bloatware. However I only got a 2091. Am I doing something wrong? I see people with 2500 up to 3k scores on the rezound. Attached is a screenshot of the quadrant. quadrantics.png

Any information that could help me would be greatly appreciated. Also, had a question. Can you reroot after installing the leak? I love using titanium backup as well as other apps that require root.

Thank you so much.
  2. zanshin825

zanshin825 New Member

Huh. I'm not sure, but I just ran it out of curiosity and it came in at over 3300. Just under the transformer.
  3. dzone67

dzone67 New Member

I'm in the 1900's as well...
  4. Snoking

Snoking New Member

What power setting are you set at?
  5. LoudRam

LoudRam Well-Known Member

Try doing a battery pull then run it. I got 2800 a while back. Up from 2100 before the pull. But if you can't get a high score don't sweat it. Read up on benchmark scores and you'll see that they aren't all that accurate or useful unless you're comparing your phone before and after a mod. They're not really used for comparing two differant phones. Especially these benchmark apps. They are more for fun. To be accurate you need to be hooked up to a computer running a full benchmark program not an app.

ForumRunner_20120712_003056.png

Sent from my HTC Rezound infused with ice cream goodness using Droid Forums.
  6. marioval

marioval New Member

I did worse than you. 1875. Then I did a battery pull and got a 1642. My previous phone, single core 1Ghz DroidX, could break 2000 when overclocked at 1.15Ghz. I never really though my Rezound felt any faster than my DX, this just confirms that for me.
  7. darkn3ss

darkn3ss New Member

Thank you for all your responses. I read shortly after i posted about how it can vary greatly.
Search tags for this page

htc one low quadrant score

quadrant s3

s3 low benchmark scores

what am i to you love guestion in images

why am i getting low benchmark scores on droid x2

why is my quadrant score so low thunderbolt

why rezound quadrant is low