1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Weird texting problem....every msg starts with "E"

Discussion in 'HTC ThunderBolt' started by flooritnfly, Mar 25, 2011.

1. flooritnfly

flooritnfly New Member

Ummm....so.....I have no idea how this happened but now every time I start to write a text message (sms) to someone or reply to a text received, in the Compose field there is always an "E" there...... WTF ?!?

I uninstalled 2 keyboards I downloaded from the market recently thinking maybe that did that somehow but I still get an "E" at the start of every single damn message

?????????????
  2. want a droid

want a droid New Member

Check your drafts folder?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App
  3. flooritnfly

flooritnfly New Member

WOW I'm an idiot.

But I must say, the stock sms structure on how to access and delete drafts is far more trickier than it should be
  4. want a droid

want a droid New Member

Agreed. I wish there was some sort of option where if I had input text and then backed out that it would just delete it and go on as if nothing had happened.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App