1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Web page problems please help...

Discussion in 'HTC ThunderBolt' started by jamestort, Sep 27, 2011.

1. jamestort

jamestort New Member

Thank you to anyone taking a second to read this and possibly help me.

Ok.. So I use dolphin browser and my thunderbolt is stock. I have been going to website to watch different NFL video's. So when I find a video I just click on it and it would then open another tab and video would be ready to go.

about a week ago. Every time I go there I can log in and use the site but when select a video and the new tab opens I get a 403 Forbidden error message? This only happened on my TB? It works fine on my PC.\

So I am wondering is it something wrong with the site's Mobile site? or is it something in the setting on my phone?

Thanks for any help.
    I appreciate and thank you.
    James

2. johnd09

johnd09 New Member

Sounds like a problem on their end. They are probably changing their mobile site or something.