1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Weather won't update - HTC Clock Home Screen Widget

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Eris' started by fingaz, Jun 11, 2010.

1. fingaz

fingaz New Member

So for some reason, the Weather on the clock won't automatically update. I think I went into settings and stopped it from updating automatically, but now I can't get it to start updating again.

If I tap on the weather under the clock on the home screen, it brings me to the weather screen. From there, I hit the menu button, then settings. If I check "Update Automatically" the setting isn't saved (the Data Warning comes up and I click yes to enable. If i click the back button, then go into settings again, the "Update Automatically" selection is not checked. Note... I have the update frequency set to 1 hour.

Has anyone else had a problem with this? I tried a few things including removing and then adding the widget back to the home screen, hard resetting... and still no auto update. Suggestions?
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2010
  2. fingaz

fingaz New Member

so i feel like a fool... if you go to setting-> sync settings -> there is an option to toggle Auto-Sync. the setting was un-checked. Problem resolved.
  3. nomorefudgicles

nomorefudgicles New Member

ha!

I guess eventually I would have turned the sync feature on and then all my pressing of that checkbox to sync weather would have finally made the little green check stick to the button!!!!:rofl3:

Do you know how many times I tried to check that f******n box?

New toys are great.
Search tags for this page
android auto sync weather
android weather update automatically
android weather update greyed out
how to automatically update weather on htc
htc inspire weather update
htc inspire weather update automatically
htc inspire weather won't update
htc inspire will not sync weather
htc one weather auto sync is off
htc one weather won't update