1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Weak Vibration and LED Notifications?

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible' started by Detonation, Sep 19, 2010.

1. Detonation

Detonation New Member

I am a new Incredible user coming from a Moto Droid and so far I love the phone, but have two minor complaints - both the vibration and the led notification seem to be significantly weaker on the Inc than they are on the Droid.

The metal vs plastic body and weight probably have something to do with the vibration strength, but I'm having problems feeling the Inc in my pocket. It probably has the weakest vibration of all the phones I've had over the years.

I know the Inc's notification LED can only be red or green (so customizing its color per notification is now out) but in general the LED is harder to see. It's not as bright, its blink frequency is less, and its slightly below the surface so you have to look at the phone straight on to really see it. On top of that, I'm finding that a lot of the times its not even going off when I get an email or something else.

Does anyone else think the same thing? My phone is actually a refurb replacement, so I want to make sure that this is just how the phone is and not defects with my replacement.
  2. mauiblue

mauiblue New Member

I have no issue with the way my Incredible is on vibrate. I usually have it in my front shirt pocket in a phone sleeve case. In regards to the LED, I wish it was a larger size but I can live with it.
Search tags for this page

droid incredible 2 vibration weak

how to increase vibration in htc sensation

how to increase vibration on htc mythic

how to increase vibration on htc sensation

htc rezound vibrate weak

htc sensation vibration intensity

htc sensation weakness
increase vibration on htc thunderbolt

make vibration weakest

s4 weak vibration
verizon droid incredible red phone weakened vibrating