Wanna know why you hear so much talk about desserts?

leland_7

Reaction score
As a brand new explorer of all that is Android I hoped to contribute somehow to this forum because it's helping me so much. Sorry if this is a repost.

Trying to piece together all the talk about cupcakes, gingerbread, doughnuts, etc. can have you feeling as though you're in Wonkaland. Below is a link that provides a bit of background as to why there's so much talk regarding desserts. It has helped me play catch-up as there's quite a bit to learn. Hope this helps!

Cupcake, Donut, Eclair, Froyo, Gingerbread, Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich... Google Android OS Code Names and History

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the community. Glad to have you with us and the google Dev's must love food similar to myself haha. Feel free to ask any questions you may have though. Dive on in and make yourself at home.

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome. These are code names for OS versions much like linux. 2.2=froyo 2.3=gingerbread

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yea i know but google Dev's were smart with these code names tho because they named them after something that the everyday person could remember.

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
I just finished working out and now u made me hungry! Lol....I need some of those with whey protein hahaha

Aloha from Hawaii...

OP
leland_7

leland_7

Reaction score
I'm a personal trainer and workout as well. I've drank plenty of shakes and you do pose a serious question....

I bet a KK doughnut would taste like heaven thrown in with a shake! Too bad I'm not one of those weight gainer types.

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
Oh ur a PT? THATS AWESOME. I love a friendly competition! LOL...seriously though I love working out. I'm teach/train kickboxing but I've been getting serious with weight training. I look forward to my cheat days hahaha

sent from my Hawaiian Xoom...ALOHA

OP
leland_7

leland_7

Reaction score
Kickboxing! Nice! I'm looking into adding more of that into my clients future. That's excellent you're of a similar background.

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
yes its a stress reliever. I don't like grappling but love MMA. so yup similar. however im not going n e younger! hahaha

Aloha from Hawaii...