wallpaper slideshow

fatkid0462

Reaction score
Am I able to have a wallpaper slideshow on my note 2? So everytime I go bsck to my homepage its a new pic???? If so how do I do it?

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
I use pWall, set to change my wallpaper every 15 min (use to be every 5 but used more battery).

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

BuccoDroid

Reaction score
Does the live wallpaper us up more battery than the standard wallpaper? I like the idea of the slideshow wallpaper but not at the expense of battery time.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Does the live wallpaper us up more battery than the standard wallpaper? I like the idea of the slideshow wallpaper but not at the expense of battery time.

Yes, live wallpaper uses more battery (phone uses more resources for the animation) and uses more for a slide show (less if frequency of photo change is longer... changing every 15 minutes uses less battery than changing every minute).

BuccoDroid

Reaction score
Yes, live wallpaper uses more battery (phone uses more resources for the animation) and uses more for a slide show (less if frequency of photo change is longer... changing every 15 minutes uses less battery than changing every minute).

As I thought. Thanks for the info on how quick you have the wallpaper changing.