wallpaper slide??

Skarface08

Reaction score
Hey guys, idk if its just me or not but before I had my note 2, I had a thunderbolt and when you would swipe to change screens the wallpaper would transition as well. Im sorry for my ignorance but I cant find anything that will allow me to have scrollable wallpaper any help in much appreciated!! :)

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
That doesn't come as stock feature with the Samsungs..... If you root there are flashable versions of TW that allow for that, or most all of the 3rd party launchers support it... Apex, Nova, Go........

mrfatty1985

Reaction score
Try MultiPicture Live Wallpaper from the play store... no need for a root and theres a free version which i use and its great

... I have basically wrote most of the stuff that was in the app settings onto here ... i hope it helps lol:biggrin:

You can have a transition type when switching screens (include: Card, wipe, 3d slide, swing, inside cube, fade in/out, zoom in/out, zoom and slide, 3d rotation, random etc)
Show reflection at top or bottom of the screen for the wallpaper (not really sure what it does tbh I guess a reflection of your image?)
Double Tap any part of screen to change the wallpaper (random) ( i use this and its awesome)
Choose picture change interval
Change background colour of screen (ie you know when you go from one screen to another, i think the stock colour is black background? ... well you can change that to any colour you want ... i got blue, purple, orange, lilac etc so when you swipe from one screen to another the background colour you see) ... hope that makes sense lol ...
You can crop/resize the wallpapers ... there is a setting for fit to full screen so as long as you got a decent wallpaper it will look nice
Also you have an option to increase or decrease saturation and opacity and choose the source of your wallpapers ie from the phone or a folder in your external SD

Basically put loads of wallpapers in a folder on your external memory card and the app will randomly access them and fill your screens ... when you get bored just double tap on the screen and it will randomly change them to newer ones from that same folder. I have about 20 wallpapers in my folder but the more the better. Your choice.

Sorry for long post and hope this helps.

I'll do a video of the app soon if you want.

Last edited: