VZW Navigator

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by PS3Gamer, Sep 26, 2011.

1. PS3Gamer

PS3Gamer New Member

I have a question about this app that is pre-installed. My son likes to play with my phone and must of opened the app, so I was charged a fee and a fee for the next month in advance and I have noticed that it is on my running services from time to time. I opened the app to try and see if I can cancel it's service and keep the fees from coming, but it asked for an update and I haven't proceeded further.

Will I continue to get charged for this app? I already tried calling customer service and the lady was really dumb - trying to get me to open the app and see if I could cancel it/open running services and see if it's there etc... She was no help and I hung up on her dumbass.
  2. NoBloatware

NoBloatware New Member

I found this when I did a Google search:

You might want to download a home launcher that allows you to hide apps. I recommend GO Launcher EX. I hid that Verizon crap right away.
  3. PS3Gamer

PS3Gamer New Member

I actually just rooted my phone finally, since Froyo was used, and froze all those apps.

I noticed that it wasn't enabled through their site, that lady must of discontinued use for me when I called. Thanks for the help.