VZW Navigator

PS3Gamer

Reaction score
I have a question about this app that is pre-installed. My son likes to play with my phone and must of opened the app, so I was charged a fee and a fee for the next month in advance and I have noticed that it is on my running services from time to time. I opened the app to try and see if I can cancel it's service and keep the fees from coming, but it asked for an update and I haven't proceeded further.

Will I continue to get charged for this app? I already tried calling customer service and the lady was really dumb - trying to get me to open the app and see if I could cancel it/open running services and see if it's there etc... She was no help and I hung up on her dumbass.

NoBloatware

Reaction score
I found this when I did a Google search:

All you have to do is log into your account >> Account Overview top tab >> Next to your phone image you will see "Change Plan" option... Select change plan and remove the option or you can call customer service and have them remove it.

You might want to download a home launcher that allows you to hide apps. I recommend GO Launcher EX. I hid that Verizon crap right away.

OP
P

PS3Gamer

Reaction score
I actually just rooted my phone finally, since Froyo was used, and froze all those apps.

I noticed that it wasn't enabled through their site, that lady must of discontinued use for me when I called. Thanks for the help.