1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

VZW Navigator

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by PS3Gamer, Sep 26, 2011.

1. PS3Gamer

PS3Gamer New Member

I have a question about this app that is pre-installed. My son likes to play with my phone and must of opened the app, so I was charged a fee and a fee for the next month in advance and I have noticed that it is on my running services from time to time. I opened the app to try and see if I can cancel it's service and keep the fees from coming, but it asked for an update and I haven't proceeded further.

Will I continue to get charged for this app? I already tried calling customer service and the lady was really dumb - trying to get me to open the app and see if I could cancel it/open running services and see if it's there etc... She was no help and I hung up on her dumbass.
  2. NoBloatware

NoBloatware New Member

I found this when I did a Google search:

You might want to download a home launcher that allows you to hide apps. I recommend GO Launcher EX. I hid that Verizon crap right away.
  3. PS3Gamer

PS3Gamer New Member

I actually just rooted my phone finally, since Froyo was used, and froze all those apps.

I noticed that it wasn't enabled through their site, that lady must of discontinued use for me when I called. Thanks for the help.