Vzw message!

rivaaaa253

Reaction score
I just got a vzw message saying a software fix will be pished to my fone and told me to dissable my lock screen! I'm rooted! AHHHH!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

jmac9

Reaction score
Got one too.......and was trying to root today but it didn't take!!!!!!! What are the odds?

M

Mwsr

I Just got it... it Just tells You that your emergency call button doesn't work with the dl09 update we just got and they are sending out a fix for it

TBV

Reaction score
There is the possibility that the message received has nothing to do with the long-overdue Froyo update...

The Fascinate has an issue with pattern locks, where if there are too many pattern unlocks attempted and the device then locks and requires the input of the GMail account and password to unlock the device, the username and password will not work...

Even if the alternate hard reset instructions (needed if a device cannot otherwise be wiped via the standard procedure using the Settings>Privacy>Factory Data Reset) are performed and the device appears to execute the wipe, upon reboot it will be back at the same screen requiring the GMail username and password...at that point the device has to be replaced.

From the wording of the message received, I think that is the update they are about to send so as to make that work the way it should, but I hope I am wrong and it is Froyo! :)

We shall see. DBV

want a droid

Reaction score
The message clearly says there's a problem with emergency calling with pattern lockscreen and there will be an update soon to fix it. You people need to read before getting all excited.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
R

rivaaaa253

Reaction score
Okayy but will this nw softwae fix interfear with my ROM or cause any problems??