1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Voicemail Notification not turning off

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by jimbo1mcm, Aug 20, 2010.

1. jimbo1mcm

jimbo1mcm New Member

Voicemail notification stays in the notification area, even after I call Voicemail and it tells me there are no messages. Other threads have covered this, but I did the battery pull with no help. I went into Voicemail and permissions, then changed notification from on to off and back on again. It didn't seem to help. When I called my Voicemail and left a message, then deleted it, the notification finally disappeared. Wonder if it will happen again. Is it a Verizon bug?
  2. Corinacakes

Corinacakes Super Moderator Theme Developer

That happened to me back in December. No matter what I did it would not go away...until i finally rooted. Yes I think it's a Verizon bug.
Search tags for this page

droid 3 voicemail notification turn off

how to take off the voicemail icon on a droid pro

how to turn off the voicemail on a droid

how to turn off voicemail notification on droid x 2

how to turn off voicemail on droid pro

verizon droid turn off new voicemail notification

why does the voicemail icon stay on