voicemail issue; wont display notifications

Dom87SS

Reaction score
I have an issue that I've seen since I've had my phone but can't figure out. When someone leaves me a voicemail it doesn't notify me. I see a lot of people have issues where the icon wont disappear, but I don't even get it. I just randomly checked my voicemail and had 13 messages. This happens all the time. It may be a simple setting change but I can't find what the issue may be. So anyone have any idea where yo start here?

This is on a regular unrooted Motorola Droid

Last edited:

Sassy

Reaction score
I know someone with the same issue. It will be interesting to see what is said to fix it.

moonlit801

Reaction score
don't any motorola people answer any of the questions in these forums. i am having the same issue with no voice mail notifications and even when i click on the icon for voice mail it says I have zero new voice messages.....these are some very basic issues i am having and i can't believe nobody posts the answers. i got the motorola over the htc because i was told motorola was better. i am not seeing it.

zeta032g

Reaction score
Voicemail notification not working on Droid X

I just downloaded youmail from the android market and was able to resolve the problem. Also try voicemail notifier.

Hope that helps!

bpol4

Reaction score
I do not receive the notification either. Anyone find an answer? I would rather not have to rely on another running app when it shouldn't be necessary.