1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

voice to text in messaging

Discussion in 'Drod2169 - X' started by redirwons535, Dec 21, 2010.

1. redirwons535

redirwons535 New Member

Hi all this is my first post here but have been using this site for all my questions over the last couple of weeks. So since getting this rom I've lost my speech to text. This has prob been addressed but I cannot find it. I downloaded google voice search and that works as well as my vlingo app but in any other situation when I press the mid icon on the keyboard it pops up, I talk, and it says no matches found. Is there a way to correct this? This rom runs so much better than stock but I really enjoy the speech to text option when driving. Any help would be greatly appriciated. Thank you in advance and thanks to all of you who have helped me without even knowing it :)
  2. akiles

akiles New Member

Mine works fine... have you tried settings->voice inout & outoput->voice recognizer settings?

3. redirwons535

redirwons535 New Member

Thank you so much. Im new to android and completely over looked this. Works great now. Now this rom is perfect. Again I apriciateyour helpdancedroid
Search tags for this page

android voice recognition no matches found

android voice search no matches found

google voice no match found

google voice no matches found

google voice search no matches found

google voice to text no matches found

my voice search keeps saying no matches going
no matches found on google search text to speech
no matches found on voice search
no matches found when using voice search
talk to text no matches found