voice to text in messaging

redirwons535

Reaction score
Hi all this is my first post here but have been using this site for all my questions over the last couple of weeks. So since getting this rom I've lost my speech to text. This has prob been addressed but I cannot find it. I downloaded google voice search and that works as well as my vlingo app but in any other situation when I press the mid icon on the keyboard it pops up, I talk, and it says no matches found. Is there a way to correct this? This rom runs so much better than stock but I really enjoy the speech to text option when driving. Any help would be greatly appriciated. Thank you in advance and thanks to all of you who have helped me without even knowing it :)

akiles

Reaction score
Mine works fine... have you tried settings->voice inout & outoput->voice recognizer settings?

Hi all this is my first post here but have been using this site for all my questions over the last couple of weeks. So since getting this rom I've lost my speech to text. This has prob been addressed but I cannot find it. I downloaded google voice search and that works as well as my vlingo app but in any other situation when I press the mid icon on the keyboard it pops up, I talk, and it says no matches found. Is there a way to correct this? This rom runs so much better than stock but I really enjoy the speech to text option when driving. Any help would be greatly appriciated. Thank you in advance and thanks to all of you who have helped me without even knowing it :)

OP
R

redirwons535

Reaction score
Thank you so much. Im new to android and completely over looked this. Works great now. Now this rom is perfect. Again I apriciateyour helpdancedroid