1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

voice recording app - send as mms?

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by bluemoon, Jul 7, 2010.

1. bluemoon

bluemoon New Member

Hello all, first time posting but have been lurking for several months, using all the good info to get my droid the way I like it.

Have seen a bunch of voice recording apps, but none mention whether or not the recordings can be sent/received/played via mms messaging. A few mention they can be sent as email attachments, but nothing about mms. Does such an app exist?

Thanks!
  2. misterSelf

misterSelf New Member

I didn't want to start a new thread, so I'll just bump this one. That said, I too was wondering if there are any good voice recording app? I've search here and in the market, but nothing definitive has come up. Thanks in advance.
Search tags for this page

android voice recorder mms

android voice recorder to mms
how do i send a recording on android?
how to record audio mms

how to send voice recording on android

how to send voice recordings over mms on android
mms recording

mms voice record

mms voice record limit for galaxy s4
recoding mms
record sounds for mms