Visual Voicemail with Google Voice?

Charles_cz

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm will be getting GN and it will be my first Droid phone. I am using Google Voice and google voice mail. I was wondering, before I purchase the phone, if there is any way I can use Visual Voicemail app from VZ with Google voicemail. I don't want to pay extra $3 for something I can't possibly use..

Please let me know. Thank you. Charles

phillyphill39

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm will be getting GN and it will be my first Droid phone. I am using Google Voice and google voice mail. I was wondering, before I purchase the phone, if there is any way I can use Visual Voicemail app from VZ with Google voicemail. I don't want to pay extra $3 for something I can't possibly use..

Please let me know. Thank you. Charles

You just need to download the google voice application from the market place and you will be good to go. no need to pay for the vzw one when google voice is free and youre already using it. :icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:

Hugg727

Reaction score
You just need to download the google voice application from the market place and you will be good to go. no need to pay for the vzw one when google voice is free and youre already using it. :icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:

I was using the VZW visual voicemeil on my BB. What do I need to do to use Google voice with my VZW voice mail? Does it automatically pull the VZW message over? I am tired of giving VZW a fee each month for the VV

Thanks.

Hugg727

Reaction score
I downloaded and installed GV but it gives me an error that says...
your network carrier not supported for auto voice mail config

Thoughts?

phillyphill39

Reaction score
I downloaded and installed GV but it gives me an error that says...
your network carrier not supported for auto voice mail config

Thoughts?

You should be fine i always got that error when i tried to do it on my devices. Have someone call and leave a voicemail and see what happens. That's the best way to test it.