1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Virtual keyboard issues in ud 3.2.5?

Discussion in 'UltimateDroid' started by thejas, Apr 12, 2011.

1. thejas

thejas New Member

I like to use virtual keyboards and have not had an issue but since i've tried 3.1.1 ud gb and now 3.2.5 ud gb i have an issue of swype, slide it, and shapewriter stop working when i reboot my phone. This is obviously an issue with any of these very similar keyboard apps. It only does this on a reboot and then i can go back in and set them to default. Please note that all of these programs are not installed simultaneously, only one at a time. I used them all to check if the issue was with the specific keyboard program or just something in the os. Since i have this same issue with all of the above programs, i'm going to assume it's something in GB. Anyone else having this issue?