Video wont playback?

Ihaveadroid95

Reaction score
So today i took a 7 minute video and i went to go play it back and it said sorry this video cannot be played..i had 2.2 froyo OFFICIAL running on my droid. HELP

tallnerd1985

Reaction score
So today i took a 7 minute video and i went to go play it back and it said sorry this video cannot be played..i had 2.2 froyo OFFICIAL running on my droid. HELP

One of two things that you can do, either if you are comfortable, try rooting the phone and installing a custom 2.2 rom or take your phone into a Verizon corporate store and have them physically flash the phone with 2.2 software cause I have notice a lot of phones got buggy with doing the update via Over-The-Air(OTA).

Zecpull

Reaction score
I have a 30 second video that I took on my phone under 2.1..and it worked fine I am rooted and Running Simply Stunning 4.7 and I have had the same problem with it playing through. I can play it in 2 halves..but not complete...

chubchub618

Reaction score
I have been having problems seeing any videos whether it is on youtube app, tv.com app, or even a video I have previously recorded. I have a moto droid and just recently downloaded the latest android version 2.2. Everything was working perfectly fine until the update. Can anyone tell me how to fix this?