smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13

This is a short video comparison showing off the device sizes for the LG G4, Galaxy Note Edge and Galaxy S6. There is also a brief comparison to the LG G3 which is still a great device.

All of these devices are definitely great devices on the market now but vary in size and how they appeal to the end consumer!

Share your thoughts in the thread below.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Great stuff STG! So the G3 is still your favorite device? They (G3,4) are pretty incredible handsets

OP
smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Did you get rid of the Z3V?

No, I still have it...I can't wait to see what Lollipop does for it. I didn't think about tossing it in for the comparison!

OP
smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Great stuff STG! So the G3 is still your favorite device? They (G3,4) are pretty incredible handsets

Yes it is, but the G4 is gonna be right up there as well. The Note Edge is a close second and if VZW ever updates it to Lollipop, I will probably use it as my DD for a bit.

The LG series is so nice that you don't really feel the need to root - I can only think of a couple of reasons I would but neither reasons are real deal breakers if I don't. You can really customize your device without root (although you definitely have more control / options with root).

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Yeah I like where they are going with stock options.. though unlocked is slam dunk...

Tapped by NexusSix

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
STG... I agree on fingerprint unlocked.. should be included going forward on all phones... so I'm thinking you like the body style of G3 better? and screen of G4 would be ideal.. I'm looking forward to a full review of the LG G4

Tapped by NexusSix

OP
smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
STG... I agree on fingerprint unlocked.. should be included going forward on all phones... so I'm thinking you like the body style of G3 better? and screen of G4 would be ideal.. I'm looking forward to a full review of the LG G4

Tapped by NexusSix

The G4 feels great in hand and not much adaptation to change from the G3 (to get used too)...The G3 always just worked for me - large screen, not overly large phone and could use it one handed. The G4 I am almost certain will also be those things - I don't think I would consider going back to the G3 since I have the G4 unless some glaring abnormality pops up. The body style changes are really minimal and the slight curve to the G4 isn't noticeable after a bit unless you want to point it out when showing off the phone :)...

I should also add, although the Note Edge is a bit larger, it could still be used one handed since the Edge display was a screen of its own.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Thanks, a nice video especially for those trying to determine whether to go S6 or G4 and size being one of the determining factors.