Viber Now Allows You To Delete Messages From Both Sides Of The Conversation!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

We have all been there. You spend hours writing the perfect business email. Maybe you work on it some take a break and come back to it to work some more. Some emails are just so important that they have to be right the first time. No one wants to make a bad impression by sending a bad email. I have accidentally pressed tab and enter sending a half complete email. When that happens it is pretty embarrassing.

I have never understood why services like Gmail don't have an option to take back emails, especially if they have not been opened. Once you hit that send button the transaction is final. The receiver will see the message regardless of what it is and whether or not you meant to send it. The same goes for text messages, and most all other forms of communication.

Viber has just updated their app. It includes a new feature which allows you to delete a message from both sides of the conversation. The update also includes the ability to attach files, and an option to share viber with friends. The only requirement for Viber to work is that both parties have the app installed on their device. Head to the link below to grab this app.

via Play Store

Vepaot

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G5 (LS992)
Finally, a way for men to send selfies of their nether region (as I'm sure the colloquial term shouldn't be used here) and then delete them and be like, "DID NOT".

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Finally, a way for men to send selfies of their nether region (as I'm sure the colloquial term shouldn't be used here) and then delete them and be like, "DID NOT".
Or people and their drunk messages... Now their phones should auto select this app after 10pm ..put a blood alcohol detector on their cars and phones..

"it appears you are inebriated. Restrictions now being implemented . all calls and emails/texts will be held until you blood alcohol level drops below frat boy levels.."

But this will not save you from the screen shot LOL.