Verizon IP's

jpkennedy79

Reaction score
Does anyone have a list of all the IP subnets that Verizon uses throughout the US for Verizon phones? I'd like to write firewall rules to only allow those specific subnets into my network.

thanks

Bufhimat

Reaction score
Easier just to sign up for a DynDNS.org account and set up a hostname, then download and install the DynDNS app and set it up. Then you'll just need to add the hostname to your trusted zone and the app will do the rest of the work.

OP
J

jpkennedy79

Reaction score
Easier just to sign up for a DynDNS.org account and set up a hostname, then download and install the DynDNS app and set it up. Then you'll just need to add the hostname to your trusted zone and the app will do the rest of the work.

Unfortunately that won't work. I'm talking about writing firewall rules on a Check Point UTM Edge firewall, and I can't specify a hostname in the rule unless it's tied to a MAC + a static IP (which the Verizon phone is not) which forms a network object.

If I were writing a rule in a ZoneAlarm personal firewall, sure that would work.

Bufhimat

Reaction score
I see. Well, I did some searching, couldn't find anything. I don't even know where that kind of information would be listed.

th9203

Reaction score
So I got curious and played with my phone for a few minutes. Found an IP sniffer on the Market and made a couple of passes just for fun. Here is what I found.

A pair of IPs cycling through airplane mode: 97.252.212.1xx 97.013.109.1xx and a WIFI address: 74.089.136.2xx

Interesting point - the WIFI based address came back the same. DUH! Of course, I did not go upstairs to recycle the router.

It seems to me that you have a monster task in front of you unless you can find an official table from Verizon. I too did some searching and came up dry. :icon_eek:

05Ravenr6

Reaction score
I too just searched and couldnt come up with anything...make an update if you find anything though. Good luck!