[Utility]Droid Razr HD/HD Maxx Recovery Flasher 1-Click

Tucstwo

Reaction score
[Utility]Droid Razr HD/HD Maxx Recovery Flasher 1-Click Updated 4/16

I apologize as I am not a regular member on this forum, I am a site Admin on Droidrzr.com for those who don't know me. I will do my best to read this thread, but if anyone needs immediate help, I will assume you know how to find me. I just wanted to share this so everyone can have easy access to recovery.

We are in new territory here now. The days of bootstrap recoveries are over. It's time now to FINALLY be rid of that silly old Motorola Recovery.

How? I'm going to show you. It's quite easy. All you need to do is download this nifty little tool I made for you and it's easy as click.

Just make sure you've got your drivers installed, USB debugging is enabled and that you have UNZIPPED this package BEFORE you run it. Remember, your device, your choices, your problems!

Be Bootloader Unlocked (See Kachow's thread)
Download Link Below
Unzip
Plug in Phone
Hit "Run"
????
Profit

Download Version 6

Thank you all for your support and enjoy your device!

Updated 4/16 to support those who were having problem with recovery sticking through reboots. Removed uneeded code for flashing stock recovery.

jermort

Reaction score
Oops

Link broken "http://d-h.st/v4c"

Find similar file only for Razr HD and V6. Okay to try on Razr Maxx HD???

thnks!

bweN diorD

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G2

thnks!

yes that should be fine, you could also use Matts one click utility for the rmhd, it has everything in it and will be more up to date.

OP
Tucstwo

Tucstwo

Reaction score

thnks!

yes that should be fine, you could also use Matts one click utility for the rmhd, it has everything in it and will be more up to date.

Here you go guys, this is the most up to date version with absolutely the newest versions of the recoveries.

Sorry, I'll update the op

http://d-h.st/BbF

jermort

Reaction score
ahhh, I get it rmhd = razr maxx hd, haha. guess I wanted the link to matts utility, what ever that is.

thanks for the updated link, but may be for not, cannot get the phone to communicate with the laptop. Once the thing goes into the 'starting apps' thingy that Titanium (I believe) caused, the only thing that happens is the phone gets hot an the battery drains. Only way to turn off is attach charger and press pwr vol + - until I see the charging icon.

me thinks the thing is snafu!!! really hate that as I really liked the phone.

mayhaps an amazon replacement is in order, just hope I can root and unlock the thing.

bweN diorD

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G2
ahhh, I get it rmhd = razr maxx hd, haha. guess I wanted the link to matts utility, what ever that is.

thanks for the updated link, but may be for not, cannot get the phone to communicate with the laptop. Once the thing goes into the 'starting apps' thingy that Titanium (I believe) caused, the only thing that happens is the phone gets hot an the battery drains. Only way to turn off is attach charger and press pwr vol + - until I see the charging icon.

me thinks the thing is snafu!!! really hate that as I really liked the phone.

mayhaps an amazon replacement is in order, just hope I can root and unlock the thing.

this will un Snafu your phone Utility Belt (there are a few there, grab the right one!)
put your phone in fastboot mode then use option 1 in the tool.

jermort

Reaction score
Was able to use a combo of different tools, rsd'd the thing (downgraded),re-rooted, saved & uninstalled root, uninstalled titanium, took OTA upgrade, reinstalled root, set up apps & accts, reinstalled titanium with default options only.

All good now! Thnx for all the feedback!