US Launches Super Secret Rocket into Space.

Dalvik_Cache

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
It would appear that the US Government launched a new Delta 5 rocket into space last night carrying a classified payload. What we do know is that the logo painted on the side of the rocket payload is super cryptic, and equally scary. Basically, it's a picture of an angry octopus with its tentacles wrapped around the world with the text "Nothing is beyond our reach". Considering the rocket was launched by the NRO (National Reconnaissance Office), a much less talked about partner to the NSA. For a little bit of background, the NRO was formed in 1960 and was classified and unspoken of until the early 1990s. Their operational patch is also included for your viewing pleasure. I will post more of their OPs patches soon.

View attachment 68412

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Very intriguing...

OP
Dalvik_Cache

Dalvik_Cache

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
More Ops Patches

I decided to go ahead and post some of the OPs patches Ive seen. I may post more with time. We shall see. Either way... here you are, along with a little bit of background, and rough translations.

View attachment 68413 [FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] NRO Operations patch. The crystal represents the i[/FONT]nfrared imaging capabilities on CRYSTAL (advanced KH-11) reconnaissance satellites.

View attachment 68414 An NRO Ops patch that translates to "never before, never again." The background story on the patch is classified.

View attachment 68415 TENCAP stands for Tactical Explotation of National Capabilities. The latin translates to "Let them hate so long as they fear."

View attachment 68417 Roughtly Translates to "A secret squadron from in the night". Its referring to an air squadron.

View attachment 68418 "Black" project patch for the Navys VX-9 Air Test Unit. Roughly translates to "I could tell you but then you would have to be destroyed by me".

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Hmmmm. Naval black projects..Nah... I Don't know anything.....
:sly::cool::sly::screwy:
MAXXED OUT!!!

Last edited:

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Love the black patch and what it stands for! Lol.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

acousticshade

Reaction score
Does anyone else think it's strange that a super secret organization would have a patch identifying themselves as a super secret organization?

I for one think that there is a double super secret organization using the super secret organization as a front.