upgrade tomorrow, will i lose unlimited?

xtor

Reaction score
I have a upgrade on my line and i have a razr, wanted to get my wife a maxx, we are on a family share plan 1400 min, unlimited data, should i do uprade online or in store?, will we be locked in our current plan for 2 more years?.

Last edited:

menozcm

Reaction score
new plans dont start until the 28th if you upgrade any time before then you are still on you old plan
i'd do it in store

OP
xtor

xtor

Reaction score
I went on my Verizon, under options and it shows the new rates for data, i didn't change anything, but why is it there already?

5star paintless, we remove your dents not you finish®

Last edited:

menozcm

Reaction score
not sure why it is already there.I suggest that you do your upgrade in store and keep asking them if this will keep your unlimited

when i used the 3g to 4g (100$ off) upgrade promotion i asked at least 4 times during the process that i would be able to keep my unlimited data.

Last edited:

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I had a woman yesterday that made me print screen each area that showed she would be keeping her unlimited data.

OP
xtor

xtor

Reaction score
So my upgade wasn't until next month, so we added a line to get my wife the maxx, my friend works at verizon, he said i used 23gigs on my line, said that's the highest he's seen, oops, good thing we are unlimited, she loves her maxx though, got her a gift on fathers day go figure, he said us pda net for free, but don't get caught using foxfi may get charged

5star paintless, we'll remove your dents not you finish®