Upgrade from LG V30 to OnePlus 7t or how to get my V30 to stop lagging between apps

DEEANNE MOORE

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
I have a LG V30 that’s lagging when I shift between apps and the internet and back again, and I’m wondering if I should just bite the bullet and get this OnePlus 7t I really like and be done w/ it. I’ve tried cleaning the phone, deleting apps, and looking for updates but it doesn’t seem to help.

I really like the specs of the 7t but I haven’t seen it in person yet and some reviewers say the 7t doesn’t perform that well or that in practice it’s not as fast as it may appear to be.

Do all phones get laggy like this with age? It seems all my phones do & I get tired of having to get new phones because they start lagging after a couple of years. Are there any mid range phones that are quick and nimble and continue to have good performance years later? I hate to keep throwing $500 bucks towards a new phone every couple of years. I’ve never had an iPhone but I have an budget iPad and I really enjoy it..do iPhones get laggy?

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Welcome to the forum...OnePlus is a great experience phone ...it should be a nice upgrade with snappy feel and minimal as close to stock Android experience...also look at OnePlus 7Pro I've seen some great deals around ...