updating facebook profile pics in contacts

dgb

Reaction score
Hi:

When I first got my phone and imported my contacts, it pulled up their profile pics and used them for their contact pic.

It's been several months now, and the pics are the same even when the profile pics have changed. I've tried to go through fb and "people" to see if there is some kind of an update or refresh feature, but I can't seem to get the pics to change from the ones that were there when I first got my phone.

Any thoughts?

rp683

Reaction score
I have the same question... The only way I could figure out how to do this is delete FB from my accounts and re-add it.

alonsou

Reaction score
SyncMyPix from the market should do the trick, will also work on the widget people from Launcher Pro Plus...

Rosepetal

Reaction score
I installed the sync my pic app but it wont sync with my contacts if they have their profile set to private it states it won't allow it to go in and pull the updated picture. any thoughts?

Sutasei

Reaction score
I use FacebookSync off the market. It allows you to connect all your contacts with their facebook profiles. Very nifty.
All you have to do is push one little button and it'll change all the photos to keep updating them.