1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

updating facebook profile pics in contacts

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible Tech Support' started by dgb, Oct 5, 2010.

1. dgb

dgb New Member

Hi:

When I first got my phone and imported my contacts, it pulled up their profile pics and used them for their contact pic.

It's been several months now, and the pics are the same even when the profile pics have changed. I've tried to go through fb and "people" to see if there is some kind of an update or refresh feature, but I can't seem to get the pics to change from the ones that were there when I first got my phone.

Any thoughts?
  2. rp683

rp683 New Member

I have the same question... The only way I could figure out how to do this is delete FB from my accounts and re-add it.
  3. alonsou

alonsou New Member

SyncMyPix from the market should do the trick, will also work on the widget people from Launcher Pro Plus...
  4. rp683

rp683 New Member

Thank you, I'll try!!!!
  5. Rosepetal

Rosepetal New Member

I installed the sync my pic app but it wont sync with my contacts if they have their profile set to private it states it won't allow it to go in and pull the updated picture. any thoughts?
  6. Sutasei

Sutasei New Member

I use FacebookSync off the market. It allows you to connect all your contacts with their facebook profiles. Very nifty.
    All you have to do is push one little button and it'll change all the photos to keep updating them.
Search tags for this page
dinc2 changing photos for contacts

facebook pictures wont pull up on phone

how to get droid 2 to pull contact pictures from facebook
how to pull up a facebook profile on android
incredible profile pic
why won't my phone contacts update when facebook profile pic