Unrooted from Liberty 1.5 but still have a problem

jdfrye04

Reaction score
I rooted my Droid x and installed liberty 1.5. But my phone is messed up so I needed to take it in to the store and I needed to Unroot before I do this. I restored my backup that I made immediately after rooting. Then I unrooted and factory reset the phone. Everything looks factory except when you turn the phone off and back on it still has the liberty logo and then goes to clockwork recovery. I don't want any of this to be on the phone and don't see how it is if it's unrooted. Any thoughts how to get fix this??

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

Reaction score
I rooted my Droid x and installed liberty 1.5. But my phone is messed up so I needed to take it in to the store and I needed to Unroot before I do this. I restored my backup that I made immediately after rooting. Then I unrooted and factory reset the phone. Everything looks factory except when you turn the phone off and back on it still has the liberty logo and then goes to clockwork recovery. I don't want any of this to be on the phone and don't see how it is if it's unrooted. Any thoughts how to get fix this??

One word: SBF.