1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Unlocking and Rooting Help

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy Nexus' started by soccer568, Jan 3, 2012.

1. soccer568

soccer568 New Member

Hello i just have a few questions before i go through this process.I have set up SDK and i think i installed the driers correctly. I used pdanet because i was having problem doing it manually. When i go to cmd and type adb devices my Gnex's serial # does come up. Does that mean all the drivers are installed correctly? I don't want to run into that "waiting for device" issue like many people have done. If i do boot loop after unlocking the bootloader what do i do? Is there a reason why it would boot loop or is it just random?Sorry for the questions i just want to be prepared if i do run into these issues.Thanks to all who help.
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2012
  2. steveinil

steveinil New Member

i am a chicken wish there was a one click root lol i really only want to wireless tether and maybe themes
  3. soccer568

soccer568 New Member

Wugfresh over at galaxy nexus forums just made a tool thats basically automated the process.. I havent used it yet but you can check it out. I still would like to have my questions answered if anyone can help.
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2012