uninstall facebook from accounts

dweitzenhoffer

Reaction score
So I have the facebook app which I like. The account though (that annoyingly adds all the random facebook people I know to my contacts) can not be removed. Every time I try to remove it it tells me there is an error. This happened before in the first few days I had the phone and the only way to get it off was to hard reset it. Anyone have any ideas ?

carpenter_22

Reaction score
go into your face book app and hit the three lines at the bottom of your phone go into settings scroll to the bottom and hit sync contacts and then sync with existing contacts

Arcstriker

Reaction score
Facebook

OR!!!!

SIMPLY go in to Contacts > Menu > Display Group

Select Google

This will show ONLY your Google Contacts (which is what most Android phones use as their phone book)

With this option you can still use the Motorola Facebook Account

tam5070

Reaction score
OR!!!!

Select Google

This will show ONLY your Google Contacts (which is what most Android phones use as their phone book)

I don't see the Display Group as an option. Just "Search" and "Speed Dial Set Up"

Arcstriker

Reaction score
OR!!!!

Select Google

I don't see the Display Group as an option. Just "Search" and "Speed Dial Set Up"

Thats because your not in the "Contacts" your in the Phone Dialer... Then over to Contacts... If you hit the button on the bottom right hand side, the one of the portrait, then you should be in the "Contacts" where you can then press menu, then Display Group, and then select Google. After you switch the Display Group, then it should list ONLY google contacts in both places.