[APPS] Undeleter 3 - Recover Files & Data

subspace

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
This app scans and recovers deleted files from SD cards and internal storage.

Undeleter 3 has a new UI and support for all volume types (FAT, EXT, ETC).

Join the community to discuss the new app and get help:

Undeleter Beta - Community - Google

Features:

• Restore any file that has not been written over
• Works with documents, images, video, music, archives and binaries
• Save files directly to Dropbox and Google Drive

Unlike other file recovery applications, Undeleter scans non-allocated sectors and space marked for deletion rather than file headers. This advantage leads to more accurate file discovery and restoration.

For free, the app will only restore image files. Buy the key to unlock full functionality - undelete any file type, remove ads and allow background scanning.

NOTE: Some files that are discovered after a scan may fail to recover as the data can be corrupted beyond repair, just like desktop based solutions. Similarly, files that are recovered may fail to open or play back due to degeneration.

ACCOUNT PERMISSIONS needed for Google Drive and Dropbox

Click here to view on Google Play

Click here to download latest APK

Screenshots:

UFqZk7UI.jpg
1tT1NR6O.jpg

Last edited:
OP
subspace

subspace

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Undeleter 3.0.3.1 released, with lots of small fixes and a few big ones. Changelog:

• Fixed external SD parser
• Added forced media rescan after restore
• Changed default restore folder name to "Undeleter"
• Fixed crashes from user reports

OP
subspace

subspace

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Undeleter 3.0.3.2 BETA released with possible fixes for some 64 and 128 GB SD cards that were failing to enumerate. Those affected please report back! Changelog:

• Possible fix for some 64/128 GB VFAT volumes
• Speed improvements
• Better volume sorting
• Updated cloud related libraries

OP
subspace

subspace

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Good luck with your app

Thank you! I think, personally, its been a lucky app so far. Each version has been a major improvement over the previous series - in v1 we were the first to mount various storage types with root, in v2 we had the only "real" FAT scanning technique and now we have accurate scanning of all volume types in v3.

Im quite proud of it actually :)

D

Divergent

Thank you! I think, personally, its been a lucky app so far. Each version has been a major improvement over the previous series - in v1 we were the first to mount various storage types with root, in v2 we had the only "real" FAT scanning technique and now we have accurate scanning of all volume types in v3.

Im quite proud of it actually :)
Bro, you're right to be proud you are a damm app developer.
You are doing a great job.
Some tips for almost all developers ( i'm also a app developer ) .
Focus on lovely user-friendly controls/navigation and a user-friendly user- interface .

OP
subspace

subspace

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Bro, you're right to be proud you are a damm app developer.
You are doing a great job.
Some tips for almost all developers ( i'm also a app developer ) .
Focus on lovely user-friendly controls/navigation and a user-friendly user- interface .

Well im sure i wont step on any toes with that goes without saying. This particular app though - its got a huge sleeping user base. Most people find it on play, use it once to get something restored and then dont open it again for 6 months! I think the UX here is appropriate...

The philosophy is simple. Walk user through root. Show available scanning areas. Scan the areas, offering restoration and preview during the scan, so people can interact with it, not just sit there watching a progress bar.

D

Divergent

Well im sure i wont step on any toes with that goes without saying. This particular app though - its got a huge sleeping user base. Most people find it on play, use it once to get something restored and then dont open it again for 6 months! I think the UX here is appropriate...

The philosophy is simple. Walk user through root. Show available scanning areas. Scan the areas, offering restoration and preview during the scan, so people can interact with it, not just sit there watching a progress bar.
Agree buddy

Sent from a bunch of fingers using AOSP Keyboard

annabelanwen

Reaction score
My SD card is generally listed under storage/external_SD but this app couldn't scan it. Worked well for internal storage though.

OP
subspace

subspace

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Undeleter 3.0.3.2 released, heres the goods:

• Fix for some 64/128 GB VFAT volumes
• Fixed a couple of lib related crashes
• Speed improvements
• Better volume sorting
• Updated cloud related libraries from RCB

OP
subspace

subspace

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
My SD card is generally listed under storage/external_SD but this app couldn't scan it. Worked well for internal storage though.
Still having this problem in 3.0.3.2?

ash124

Reaction score
Still having this problem in 3.0.3.2?
i am using bluetooth chat program in my project to send the command from android phone to hc06 bluetooth which is connected to arduino.bluetooth chat program is available in eclipse sample program, now i want to access this program through a single button ,can anybody help me out in this how should i do this , please tell me stepwise first we have to create which activity and then which i am very confused in this

OP
subspace

subspace

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Ah i think you have the wrong thread...

OP
subspace

subspace

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Everything ok with 3.0.3.2? Feedback appreciated...