Ultimate Google+ Users Guide; Collaborative Effort

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Google+-Tips-and-Tricks-Google-Docs.jpg

Apparently, 120+ different people have been working together (or just at the same time) to create the Ultimate Google+ Users Guide. Over at our new sister-site, GooglePlusTalk.net, we did a writeup on the new community created project that aims to make learning Google+ easier. You would think the effort would end up being a "mess", but their hard work has really paid off, and the guide is very useful. It basically is the, "everything you wanted to know about Google+, but were afraid to ask" collection of dynamically growing info. Isn't it amazing what people can accomplish when they work together? Now, if the nations and governments of the world could take lessons from these folks, then we could solve world peace! :)

Here's some links below for your perusal, and don't forget to check out our cool new sister-site @GooglePlusTalk.net!

Source: GooglePlusTalk.net via Ultimate Google+ Users Guide - Collaborative Effort

Mark_V

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto G4 Plus
Holy crap that's a lot of information.

Looks nice.

Oxymoron

Reaction score
Thanks for posting this!

*customized tapatalk signature*

MaCe

Reaction score
anyone having problems with the google+ app?? mine just loops at the sign in screen ?? uninstalled a few times and nothing.. running chevys latest ..

Oxymoron

Reaction score
anyone having problems with the google+ app?? mine just loops at the sign in screen ?? uninstalled a few times and nothing.. running chevys latest ..

I haven't had any problems at all. Are you running the version from the market, or the inverted one? If it's the inverted, maybe it's a corrupt/incomplete download. If it's the market version, uninstall and make sure you delete the associated data folder as well as clearing the cache. Then reinstall.

Hope you get it sorted!

alienware777

Reaction score

Must be chevys rom not playing nice. It works on mine.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Oxymoron

Reaction score

I'm running SS 5.4 with Chevy's 1.1 lb kernel. No problems at all. It's not the ROM.

spc_hicks09

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.teamoctos.com
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S3
Twitter
spc_hicks09

I'm running SS 5.4 with Chevy's 1.1 lb kernel. No problems at all. It's not the ROM.

Same here, running SS 5.4 with the 1.1 mv kernel. No issues with the app. Using the inverted one.

MaCe

Reaction score

I haven't had any problems at all. Are you running the version from the market, or the inverted one? If it's the inverted, maybe it's a corrupt/incomplete download. If it's the market version, uninstall and make sure you delete the associated data folder as well as clearing the cache. Then reinstall.

Hope you get it sorted!

the one from the market .. have reinstalled a few times .. where is the data folder located ?? i'll try wiping cache now ..