UD 9 is coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

StingRay

Reaction score
Seems to be a little bit of an attempt at reverse psycology(sp?) going round here to light a fire under bd's ass...to prove the nay-sayers wrong.....lol...
I imagine bd has a life outside of working on this ROM (unless he is getting enough donations from everyone waiting expectantly for UD 1.0.0 and therefore being able to work on it exclusively)

and all this time I thought BD was this dis-embodied head floating in a glass jar in a lab somewhere cooking up delicious ROM recipes.....who knew.... :D

jbrock98

Reaction score
Start making your backups, ladies and gentlemen: you WILL have to wipe when installing this ROM. Just a heads up so you're ready :)

Sunday morning/afternoon release? Ummm...i dunno

Sent from my Droid

OP
hrdnhvy

hrdnhvy

Reaction score
Time to make a fresh titanium backup in preparation....

donerico

Reaction score
Start making your backups, ladies and gentlemen: you WILL have to wipe when installing this ROM. Just a heads up so you're ready :)

OK, I have wiped, have my phone connected to the PC and am holding the mouse with the pointer near where I expect the download link to be on the screen (actually it would helpful if we could get in advance the estimated screen co-ordinates for the download link, for all major browsers), let's go!

sline-dawg

Reaction score
I've worn my refresh button off....Hope it does make it out soon....:blackdroid:

sline-dawg

Reaction score
Noticed his site is still down, so I guess we will be able to find it here...dancedroid

Status
Not open for further replies.