1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

txt settings

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by ruebanger, Dec 15, 2009.

1. ruebanger

ruebanger New Member

How do I adjust the settings on incoming picture txts. I need a chance to read em. They dissapear to fast
  2. southbend44

southbend44 New Member

I have tried to figure this out myself and have not been able to......I have even downloaded Handcent and tried to find a way to adjust it in that application and have not been able to figure that one out either
  3. Martin030908

Martin030908 Super Moderator

what do you mean they disappear? It should remain open just like any other text.... If I get a pic message I open it and it stays there... not sure what's going on with you guys... care to explain?
  4. southbend44

southbend44 New Member

If I receive a message that has a slide show type of attachment...the slides cycle through so fast that I cannot read the slide if there is text on it. On my BB I used to be able to hit the menu and select previous slide or next slide and cycle through at any pace through the entire attachment. I have yet to be able to figure out to adjust the slide duration for a received message. I tried adjusting the slide duration in the gallery setting of the phone but that doesnt affect any incoming message attachment. I emailed Handcent and they responded with directions to adjust an out-going message that I affix a slide show to, but I dont know how to adjust the in-coming part. I re-emailed them and still await a response.