txt settings

ruebanger

Reaction score
How do I adjust the settings on incoming picture txts. I need a chance to read em. They dissapear to fast

southbend44

Reaction score
I have tried to figure this out myself and have not been able to......I have even downloaded Handcent and tried to find a way to adjust it in that application and have not been able to figure that one out either

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
what do you mean they disappear? It should remain open just like any other text.... If I get a pic message I open it and it stays there... not sure what's going on with you guys... care to explain?

southbend44

Reaction score
If I receive a message that has a slide show type of attachment...the slides cycle through so fast that I cannot read the slide if there is text on it. On my BB I used to be able to hit the menu and select previous slide or next slide and cycle through at any pace through the entire attachment. I have yet to be able to figure out to adjust the slide duration for a received message. I tried adjusting the slide duration in the gallery setting of the phone but that doesnt affect any incoming message attachment. I emailed Handcent and they responded with directions to adjust an out-going message that I affix a slide show to, but I dont know how to adjust the in-coming part. I re-emailed them and still await a response.