Tweetdeck?

foghorn67

Reaction score
Beta for Android was released today. You need to have a Tweetdeck account, (Like any Tweetdeck user) to sign up for the Beta.
TweetDeck's posterous - All things TweetDeck.
So far I am loving it. However they have an issue with FB feeds for the moment, and I don't think it's exclusive to Android. For example, someone posted something on FB, and it shows up 10 times as duplicates.
-And, no widget. This could be a great app. I think it is already. But a widget would make this a "killer app". This could knock the default Twitter and FB widgets off my homescreen.

-It's fast. The interface is smooth and responsive. Scrolling speed and smoothness is impressive.

richjacksonkc

Reaction score
It's nice that it has FB, Twitter, Buzz, and FourSquare integration.. UI is very nice, but it has limited customization... overall though it is nice... and it's still in beta so it will get better...

Joshcavs32

Reaction score
I'm having an issue with the feed not updating Facebook. Anyone else having this problem?

mikehal38

Reaction score
My Facebook feed will update for about one day and then it quits. The only fix I've found is uninstall and reinstall tweetdeck.

bamfsig45

Reaction score
Tweetdeck was nice while/when it works. It has a widget now too. BUT it stops working to much and the FB widget for Launcher Pro I prefer so I uninstalled. I just use emails for notifications.