TV and Movie Sites on Froyo

Dryoid

Reaction score
Bump on live tv. Live TV by Miguntu labs has live feeds by standard stations and others like HBO, Discovery Channel and ESPN. Last night was watching Monday Night Football on ESPN while waiting for my wife in her office parking lot. Wireless feed works great, 3G can choke a bit but it's free so can't complain.

abe7333

Reaction score
BitBop works...

App or website?

"I know not with what weapons War World III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with stick and stones."-Albert Einstein.

Send from Droid X

Aohus

Reaction score
atdhe.net gives some live sports feed/special events + some channels.

abe7333

Reaction score
Isn't a hulu app coming to android?

"I know not with what weapons War World III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with stick and stones."-Albert Einstein.

Send from Droid X

abe7333

Reaction score
Yay I might buy it. Does anybody know that if I buy here will I be sole to play it on my touch, ps3 and xbox? Under the same account?

Send from Droid X

knp950

Reaction score
bitbop - droid tv

I just upgraded my contract and left Blackberrry for Droid Incredible. It's night & day I'll never go back to Blackberry. However live feed tv is much better on the Blackberry. I've tried Bitbop and the second day into seven day free trial I dumped it. It was awful. It's basically videos not live feed and even with the videos ii couldn't' get through a show w/o it stopping and I would have to start all over. I also have tried somoe of the sites named above.but I am very disappointed with this. I offs. Uaex this with my old pho.e especially when waiting. Cmon Droid fix this one clutch!