Trying to find HTC Hero Launcher that works on UD v10-Update

czonin

Reaction score
Been looking for a few days now for a HTC Sense/HTC Hero launcher that works for the UD v10-Update. What im looking for can be found over at Holy-Blue 3.1 Release by Woodyman (scroll down to the 3.0 release for screenshots). Found separate posts for the launcher over at Launcher2 + Nexusmod APKs by Woodyman and Launcher2 + Nexusmod update.zip by Woodyman ive tried installing both by the APK way but i just get stuck in a force close loop, and when i try the update.zip one, i get passed the Motorola M screen and just get a black screen that doesnt go away unless i battery pull. Ive also found metamorph's for the launcher but non that seem to work. HTC Hero Launcher Metamorph

Last edited:

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yea I think theres issues with trying to get that to work. If I was home I would give it a shot. I am running UDv10 and I ported over the 3d Launcher2 from cyanogen because of the '5 icons across' hack in the drawer... has to re-sign the APK though...

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
?Why'd you post this in the resque squad forums? Are you not able to load a backup or anything?

OP
czonin

czonin

Reaction score
because im looking for help to get something to work? that okay?

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You need to port the launcher...try asking people in the themes forum

OP
czonin

czonin

Reaction score
Kk thats what i needed to know. Thanks! Going to move it to that thread