too many devices/numbers

themdueces

Reaction score
Good evening all,
I have a predicament where I have too many devices and numbers and need to slim down without losing numbers.
I have a galaxy note 4 (personal phone)
A galaxy s4 (business phone)
a gear s2 (another personal #)
And an office line that gets forwarded to either number.
The galaxy s4 struggles to hold a charge and is a waste of pocket space if I could forward to the note 4 and be able to dial out from the business line.

The note 4 is connected to gear s2 via Bluetooth and remote using its own number.

end goal 1 note 4 with two lines that both utilize the gear s2. I've Google and so far the best/only real answer is to get another number from Google voice which sounds like barf...

all phones currently non rooted but willing to switch over if need be for a good remedy. I'm all ears...

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Google voice is the easiest.

Why barf? One number for all phones.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Do you have the option to have work reimburse you for your own personal phone instead of having to have the company phone? If so, I'd use Google Voice as a business number and then you can have your personal choice of device and save yourself some money in the process if they'll even reimburse part of your personal phone bill.

Having the line for the s4 forward all calls to the Note 4 is an easy enough process, but making calls on the Note and having them ring to people looking like they're coming from the number of the S4 is a bit trickier. There used to be call spoofing apps that would allow you to set what you wanted the caller id to say, but I don't remember them being very cheap and you'd be out more money from your pocket on an idea like that.